In the Fees Collection module, you can effortlessly manage student Fees Collection and maintain fees-related data. The Fees Master is created on a session-wise basis, so you need to enter a new set of Fees Master data for every academic session. In this module, we collect the fees, adjust the fee discount and see the fees payable by the student from the payment ID.
Fees collection module workflow:
- First, configure the Fees Type, Fees Group, Fees Master and Fees Reminder and prepare the fees structure for the current academic session.
- Collect the fees of the students.
- Search fees payment, search due fees, and check all reports
- Students can also look for details of fees and can pay fees.
Create fees structure by using:
- Fees Type (under fees type you collect different types of fees charged by the institution, like Admission Fees, Month-wise Fees, Uniform Fees, Exam fees, Library Fees, Sports Fees, Transport Fees etc.).
- Fees Group (use fee groups to create different types of groups.) Then, allocate/assign this fee group to the entire class section or to a particular student. You can create a fee group for an installment plan.