Click ADD -> the system displays a Stages popup
- Name: Enter a reminder name
- Weight: This is how you determine the progression of your stages. The higher the stage weight number, the more contact in the hopper. Contacts cannot move back to stages with lower
- Color: Choose a color that reminds you to sort and search
- Category: Data were taken from the category set
- Description: You're recommended to add a description to help you and other users to easily identify what qualifies as contacts for the stage
The system will display a screen containing the information of the corresponding Stage
- The Total Number of Leads field will display the total number of leads currently in the respective stage
- The Number of Active Campaigns field will display the total number of active campaigns that have the corresponding stage selected and are still valid (based on the start date and end date in the campaign).
- The Number of Campaigns field will display the total number of participating campaigns that have selected the corresponding stage and have passed the validity period (based on the start date and end date in the campaign)
- The Leads in Time Chart will show an overview of the number of leads added and removed by the date of the respective stage
- The Stage Status by Campaign Chart will show the number of stages belonging to the corresponding campaign (this field data is based on the Campaign campaign with the corresponding stage selected).
Update data and press SAVE
The system displays the Confirmation popup. Press Delete to confirm the deletion or press Cancel to cancel the deletion