SMS / Text Message
Another channel that you can use is SMS. This comprises sending SMS messages to a contact’s phone number, for example, order confirmation or registration confirmation.
This channel type can only be created and edited through Campaign Builder. To be able to send SMS, Twilio Plugin must be installed on the system [using the free plan].
Adding Text Message / SMS
To create a new SMS, navigate to Channels / SMS and select ADD
You will see the interface below, which you can use to create the text message as necessary:
- Description: Detailed description of the text message
- Language: used to select the language of the authentication message. It can be English or French, or another
- Category: data taken from category setting with the type Text message
- Published: choose to publish or not
Select the Channels screen -> Select the SMS screen -> Select the Edit function corresponding to the Text messages that need to be edited
The system will display a screen containing the information of the corresponding Text messages -> Proceed to edit the information and select the Save function to save the operation.
The system will display a screen containing detailed information about the corresponding SMS
- Statistics tab screen
- The Total number of leads field will show the total number of current leads that are SMSed accordingly
- The number of active campaigns field will display the total number of active campaigns with the corresponding SMS selected and valid (based on the start date and end date in the campaign).
- The number of campaigns participated field will display the total number of participating campaigns that have selected the corresponding SMS and have passed the validity period (based on the start date and end date in the campaign).
- The SMS over-time graph will show an overview of the number of leads sent by the corresponding SMS
- The SMS Statis by campaign chart will show the number of SMS belonging to the corresponding campaign (this field data is based on the Campaign campaign with the corresponding SMS selected).
- The Lead tab screen will display a list of corresponding SMS-sent leads
Select Channels screen -> Select SMS screen -> Select DELETE function corresponding to SMS to delete information
The system will display a confirmation message; when you are sure you want to delete the data line, select OK or select CANCEL to cancel the operation.