The Segment feature is used to classify and sort customer information into groups according to given conditions
Access the Marketing Automation module -> select Segments
Click NEW -> the system redirects to the Segment page
The system will display a screen containing the information of the corresponding Segment
- Statistics tab screen
- The Total number of leads field will show the total number of current leads in the respective segment
- The number of active campaigns field will display the total number of active campaigns that have the corresponding segment selected and are still valid (based on the start date and end date in the campaign)
- The number of campaigns participated field will display the total number of participating campaigns that have selected the corresponding segment and have passed the validity period (based on the start date and end date of the campaign).
- The Leads in time chart will show an overview of the number of leads added and removed by the date of the corresponding segment when running the campaign. * Note: When running the campaign to select the Change segment, if two segments are not of the same category, the lead will be added to the new segment and the information in the old segment will still be preserved, but if two segments have the same category, the lead will be transferred all information to.
- The Segment Status by campaign chart will show the number of Segments belonging to the corresponding campaign (this field data is based on the Campaign campaign with the corresponding segment selected).
- The Leads tab screen will display a list of the remaining leads currently in the respective Segment
Go to Segments -> Select the data line to edit -> click Edit
Update data and press SAVE
The system displays the Confirmation popup. Press Delete to confirm the deletion or press Cancel to cancel the deletion