You will see the interface below, which you can use to create the email as necessary:
- Information Tab screen:
- The subject is used to enter the subject for the email
- The internal name is used to enter the content of the email
- Description: Detailed description of the email
- Language: used to select the language of the authentication message. It can be English or Vietnamese, or another
- Category: data taken from category setting with type Email
- Email Template is used to select the Email template. This field data is taken from the Email Templates screen of section 3
- Color: choose a color that reminds you to sort and search
- Published: choose to publish or not
- Advanced Tab Screen
- The Attachment field is used to select attachments. This field data is taken from the Assets screen of item 1
Go to Channel -> Email -> Select the data line to edit -> press EDIT
Update data and press SAVE
The system will display a screen containing detailed information about the corresponding email -> Click DESIGN to design the email.
- The Preview tab screen will display the designed content of the email
- Send Example function is used to try to send the designed email to the email address to see the results
- The Design function is used to design email templates
- Statistics tab screen
- The Total number of leads field will display the total number of current leads belonging to the corresponding email
- The number of active campaigns field will display the total number of active campaigns with the corresponding email selected and valid (based on the start date and end date in the campaign).
- The number of campaigns fielded will display the total number of participating campaigns that have selected the corresponding email and have passed the validity period (based on the start date and end date in the campaign).
- The Email Stats chart will show the number of leads sent to the corresponding email, the number of leads who read the email, and the number of leads who clicked on the link in the corresponding
- The Email Stats by campaign chart will show the number of leads that have been emailed; read the email, and click on the link in the corresponding email of the campaign with the email
- The Leads tab screen will display a list of corresponding emailed leads
Select the email template to delete, then press DELETE
The system will display a Confirmation message. When you are sure you want to delete the data line, select OK or select CANCEL to cancel the operation.