1. Access the ‘Teachers’ module from the left main menu by selecting: Employees => Teachers.
2. You will find the full list of teachers registered for the institution as shown in the image below:
You can toggle the status of any teacher entry in the list by clicking on the yellow toggle button that is in the Operations column at the end of each entry. The current status of the field is displayed on the Lamp icon that is next to the name of the teacher.
A green lamp beside the name of the teacher indicates that the teacher account is active.
A red lamp beside the name of the teacher indicates that the teacher account is inactive.
You can edit any entry by clicking on the edit icon beside it, and you can also remove any entry by clicking on the remove icon that relates to it.
3. Click on ‘Add Teacher’ to add a new record or ‘Edit’ to modify the details of any existing entry.
The teacher information form has main inputs that are core to the system record integrity, with the option for including additional Custom Fields that can be created by the admin user. We have added some Custom fields as on the above image to demonstrate the concept.
- Full Name.
- Email address.
- Phone no.
- Mobile no.
- Biometric ID for Biometric attendance.
- User Position.
- Communications (Mail, SMS, Phone).
Custom Fields: We have created these custom fields as an example for purposes of demonstration in this guide. On your institute portal though, you will have the option to create any custom fields that you may require in order to match your institution’s needs. Read the Custom Fields Guide to learn more about creating these fields.
- Custom Field Cat 1
- Learner Information