To send Mail/SMS, navigate to the Mail / SMS Module from the link in the left panel menu.
A form for sending Mail/SMS messages will appear :
While sending, You’ll be able to :
- Accurately select the targetted users using the Users & Roles picker
- Choose the message to be sent from any previously created templates within the Notifications Actions section
- Add or alter any variables that may need to be replaced for the current run-time message sending process
- Choose whether the message is to be sent immediately or at a scheduled future time.
- In the case of sending an SMS message, the system will use AI to recognize SMS-Related information like
- Message Encoding
- Message Length
- Number of Messages
- Characters Per Message
- Remaining character on the current message
When you complete the typing of the message details, click the ‘Send Mail/SMS’ button so that the system can proceed to either dispatch the message immediately or schedule it for sending to the target users at a later time.
Please Note: For SMS messages, you will have to use a SMS package/account that is available after contacting and setting up with the ExpertEase eLearning support team.