Sales & Marketing Lead
Duration: - 2022-08-31
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Lead
ExpertEase Group Ltd
112 Churchill Avenue, Gunhill Harare Zimbabwe
Marketing & Sales Lead
In the position of Marketing & Sales Manager, you will be tasked with determining the demand for products and services offered by ExpertEase Group Ltd and its competitors and identify potential customers. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or shares of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied, and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
You will also direct the actual distribution or movement of ExpertEase Group Ltd products and/or services to clients, coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for marketing & sales agents and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory or strategical requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Set 1: Marketing
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings;
- Consult with buying personnel to gain and provide advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand;
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services;
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing organizational objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities;
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers;
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments, and monitoring market trends.
Set 2: Sales
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications;
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase;
- Determine price schedules and discount rates;
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate, or other subjects of sale;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts;
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staff;
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs;
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
Qualifications and requirements
- Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management with major in Marketing or Sales or a closely related field;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Lines of communication
- This job/role is a core function of the business, and the incumbent will report directly to the Centre Manager.
- This position is full-time. Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You may be required to be on-call at times.